This is a re-post from my Facebook notes.
So this is my last week in college, my last 4 days in college, and I am still not sure on what I want to do after graduation. I don’t know where I want to work and those stuff people think about when they are already in “THE REAL WORLD.” But for now, this is the list of things I want to do this summer. 😀
1. Go on a road trip with friends. HELLO Ayka, Joie, Erika, Chabs!!! Bonding ulit tayo please. :))
2. Overnight at Erika’s newly renovated house. Yey!
3. Go to Ilocos and stay away from technology.
4. Go jogging every weekend with Daddy and Gelo at USTe. Family bonding. 🙂
5. GO ON A DIET! Kasi sabi ni Ayka tumataba na daw ako. Hahaha EXERCISE!!!
6. Go to the beach with cousins. My loves, we really have to go on an outing.
7. Fix my passport, birth certificate, TIN, driver’s license, bank account and other legal stuff.
8. Learn Nihongo. Self-study for now. i don’t have money to pay for language school.
9. Do my ONE BIG THING.
10. Do movie marathons or watch tons of tv series with my brother.
11. Go to Manaoag, Pangasinan. 🙂
12. Do our thesis final paper with Cara. Bonding. 🙂
13. Meet-up and bond with Marhzel, Melissa and Elaine.
14. Go to Lorraine’s house and hang out with her.
15. Overnight at Ayka’s house. 😀 I miss overnights at your place!!! :p
16. Try to eat shrimp and other seafood that I am allergic to.
17. Do a photo book for family, because my mom wants me to.
18. Look for a job.
19. Get excited for graduation.
20. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP.
21. And finally, reflect on what I want to do in life. 😀
EDIT (as written by Ate Dang)
Get drunk, party and fall in like with someone i barely know! 😀
Kick my brother’s ass, nah JUST KIDDING! LOL
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ll probably update my list when I remember something.