- My day usually starts at 2 in the morning. I have to work at 3 am, because the show airs at 6am. I start writing my assignments at around 3:30. hehe I am first trying to condition myself.
- I have a have a 3-hour break and what I do with that is I either sleep on my desk or go somewhere and read a book.
- I’ve worked for 4 months already. Celebrated my 4th month anniversary last Friday. I said this before and I will say it again, I am happy and I love my job.
- As I have posted here before, I am crushing on someone. BUT unfortunately he has a girlfriend, although he’s kind of sending me mixed signals. Or probably it’s just me blowing things out of proportion. I don’t want to antagonize his relationship, so be it. At least we’re friends.
- Thankfully, after 5 years of using the same phone, I was finally able to buy the phone I’ve been lusting on for quite sometime now. Giddy like a high school girl!
- Sponsored a kid through World Vision. It has been one of my goals to sponsor a kid, so I’m really thankful that I have a job and that I’m able to help change the life of another person. You guys should also sponsor.
- Editing a video for my cousin’s friend, Ate KD, who has now become like an older sister to me. She’s doing a vlog for her website The Girl with the Messy Hair. If you love fashion, then you would definitely love her blog.
- Bought a Star Wars jacket. Crush wants to have it, maybe because he’s a Star Wars fan.
- 4-6 hours of sleep. That’s what I usually have every weekdays.
- Working on national holidays while everyone is enjoying their so-called long weekend. Envious. Oh well, at least I don’t have to bring my work at home.
So basically that’s a rundown of my very boring life. I hope you guys have a fun-filled, exciting month. It’s almost Christmas and I’m really excited!
I thought I just needed to update my blog since it’s been like this for how many weeks. hehe