Recently visited Thought Catalog and read 18 things I want. So, I Was inspired to do a list. This is sort of like a wish list, if a genie visits me and asks me what I want.
Let the wishing start!
- To eat anything without getting fat. Yes, just like any woman in the world I want to eat anything without thinking of those calories. I love food, I love baking and I love cooking. I would really appreciate it if I wouldn’t mind baking those oh-so-yummy cakes without thinking of my weight. That sounds kind of impossible, if I can’t have this, then let it be, “To have a physically fit body.”
- Study again. In any of these three places, Singapore, Australia and London. I just want to study again, even if I am probably the laziest person in the world, I actually do enjoy learning. And I appreciated that just now.
- Unlimited flights to anywhere in the world. I want to see the world, experience other culture and meet people.
- Find someone to love and love me back. I know it sounds cliché, but I just want to meet him already! And for his family to like me.
- To be able to make a film and for it to win in international film awards, Cannes!
- To be able to teach kids. I’m still not giving up this dream, I know someday, somehow I’m going to teach and hopefully inspire students.
- My brother to be successful in college and of course in the future. I love my brother so much that I wish for him all the best in life.
- Have time for my friends and bond with each of them. I miss spending time with my friends. I miss talking and doing crazy things with them.
- Learn to speak other languages.
- Gadgets, gadgets and more gadgets.
- To have a foundation helping kids.
- For better politicians in the Philippines. I want politicians who would serve the people and not only think of their own achievements. I want leaders like the ones in Singapore!
- Wi-fi everywhere. No passwords, so that I can connect anytime, anywhere.
- Hairless legs and armpits. No more shaving/waxing!
- A huge beach-front house with a huge kitchen, library, walk-in closet with an awesome wardrobe, rooftop and pool.
- Better movies and TV shows in the Philippines. I’m tired of those plot lines. Please give Filipinos intelligent shows.
- Be more courageous, try new things and find happiness.
- Meet Nicholas Hoult, Alex Pettyfer, Siva Kaneswaran, Choi Seunghyun (AKA TOP of BIGBANG), Hyun Bin, Channing Tatum, Ian Somerhalder, Brett Davern and Mario Maurer. Then we’ll have a party. Yeah!