It was one of those days where I was unlucky enough to ride a shuttle that’s really slow, I could drive faster! But then I have to be patient because I don’t have any choice, might as well suck it up. I got home a bit late and I still have to cook! I didn’t what I should prepare… I have a meal plan but the fish has not been thawed, the pork would take longer to cook and the beef, well it’s harder to cook. So I was only left with one choice, chicken!
My brother has been craving for burrito since last Saturday. He told me, “I want to eat burrito, like what Wyett (his best friend) cooked.” So burrito it is!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 7- to 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 6-ounce packages Chicken Breast Strips
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- For sauce, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, the 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, and the garlic powder.
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the sauce. Top with Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, blue cheese, lettuce, and celery. Roll up tortillas.
The chicken wrap was yummy, esp. if you add lemon juice to it. It’s a bit spicy with a bit of creaminess (because of the cheese), you can still taste the chicken despite the tons of ingredients in the wrap.
- I know how to make my own tortilla, but I’m a busy person so I had to settle with store bought.
- I didn’t add lettuce and celery, because (I think) my brother hates vegetables.
- Substituted blue cheese with regular cheese.
Despite the lack of ingredients, experimenting the last minute and being burnt, my kitchen (mis)adventure is a SUCCESS! Olé!