I haven’t blogged for more than half a year. What’s up with that? I don’t have any other excuse this time, I’m just a lazy person. I haven’t finished my Sagada entries and here I am planning to go back there. If you’re interested in what I’m up to, here it goes:
- I have a new job – with great bosses and awesome teammates
- My parents are proud of me even more
- I’m busy losing weight thanks to my meds…I’m sick, so don’t judge.
- I’m planning for my birthday trip
- I’m baking again. I might start selling again, for my travel funds.
- I’ve gone to both the mountains and sea within one month. Quite a feat for me as I’m either too lazy or too poor to travel.
- I’m praying to GOD for “THE ONE”
- I’ve become a Belieber thanks to JB’s new album
- I’m part of a committee for our family reunion and elementary/high school reunion. I don’t know what to do! I swear I feel like a headless chicken running around not knowing what to do.
- I’m currently addicted to Neko Atsume. Yes, it’s the cat game!
- Trying to make my faith stronger. As religious as I am, I feel like it’s not enough.
- Trying (take note of the keyword trying) to save, but I’m obviously failing due to next two reasons.
- I’m currently into shopping and I’m starting to enjoy dressing up. I’ve passed by my jeans and shirt phase, but of course, there are still those days.
- I’ve been going out more. Hello, social life!
- I’m still busy trying to figure out what will happen to me.
I guess that’s it. I am hoping that I could update this weekend and share photos of my recent trips, but let’s not expect. 🙂